Process of Admission
1. Applicants can register only once in the admission portal for this institution. On successful completion of registration a unique 10 digit application number is generated, which the applicant receives in SMS and Email if provided, along with his/her chosen password.
2.The system checks whether an applicant is unique from the following data – Name, Roll No. (10 + 2) and Mobile No.
3. Applicant is responsible to provide correct information/data, to the best of his/her knowledge, while filling up the online form and in the process if it is found that there is any discrepancy, then his/her application is liable to be cancelled.
4.After confirmation any candidate will not able to modify any information.
5. After confirmation of the registration the candidate can take a printout of the Application Form. Please note that after confirmation no modification of data is allowed. If a candidate wishes to apply newly due to wrong entries in previous/existing application then he/she needs to cancel the previous/existing application by generating an OTP and then do a fresh application.
6. It is mandatory/compulsory for a candidate to provide his/her personal mobile number which may be used to send various information during the process of admission.
7. Candidates need to confirm the application to pay the requisite fee online. Applications with valid paid challan only will be considered for merit list.
8. To apply for new subject/s after confirming the application, a candidate needs to login using his/her registration ID and password and click the link ‘apply more subjects’ and add new subject to the application and generate the payment challan for the newly added subject(s).
9. Transaction fees charged shall be borne by cardholder for any payment.
10. Transaction fee charges would not be refunded/ reversed under any circumstances for any refund/ reversal /chargeback and any other reasons.
11. The verification of all the documents according to the declaration in the form submitted will be done only on the date of commencement of classes.
12. Admission will be cancelled if the documents are found not in conformity with the declaration in the forms submitted.